Custom Deck Builders & Patio Construction
Custom Deck Builders in
Colorado Springs & Monument
As premier custom deck builders, we have the resources and experience to complete your deck project, whether you are looking at a basic replacement of your existing deck or a serious upgrade to your outdoor living space. Common material options that we work with include…..
Framing: Kiln-dried treated or Fortress Steel are the only two types of framing that we install.
Decking: Low-maintenance products such as Timbertech, Fiberon, and Deckorators perform well and have outstanding warranties. We also install exotic hardwoods like Ipe, and redwood on occasion.
Railings: We often downplay railings because so many homes have views that we want to accentuate. Types of railings include custom wrought iron, cable, aluminum, and manufactured steel.
Lighting: LED lights have become a common application on posts, risers, columns. They are affordable and create an ambiance.
Columns: Stone and stucco columns are a major upgrades to the aesthetics of any deck.
Drainage systems: Creates a dry area under any second story deck. Ceilings with recessed lights create the perfect space.
Our Process for Custom Deck Construction
- Complete the Consultation Form or call us at (719) 418-5713
- Discuss your project and budget on the phone
- Set up a time to visit your home
- Provide a preliminary budget
- Sign a Design/Construction contract
Why Stewart Exteriors
- In business since 1999
- One company for all your exterior & interior remodeling needs
- Design Center with product displays
- Professional Design Services, including architecture
- 3-year labor warranty (decks, patio covers, outdoor kitchens)
We have in-house Design/Preconstruction services that include 3D renderings. Our Design/Preconstruction services give us the opportunity to get to know you, your home, examine options, value engineer, and it prepares us for the job ahead. We also maintain relationships with architects for larger more complex jobs.
Why Invest in a New Deck and Outdoor Living Project?
- Increased property value
- Outdoor living is healthier for everyone
- Provides additional entertainment options
- Enhance your outdoor cooking experience
- Improve your views of Colorado’s Front Range
- Provide shelter from mother nature
FAQ: What is Outdoor Living?
Outdoor Living is a blanket term that describes exterior remodeling projects that bring some of the comforts and amenities from the indoors to the outdoors. Outdoor living includes features such as patio covers, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, hardscapes (pavers, concrete), fireplaces, firepits, sunrooms, and more.